got this from my lovely Dory to do this tag that's been circling the web for a while
and before that let me just update my life a little,
you know what, I can't choose the language I'm supposed to blog in,
but just let me do an English blog update this once cuz she tagged me in English
plus i'm sure people have read the Thai version already from my instagram and Facebook
So...my final year as a Chulalongkorn U 'nisit' had started..
Senior year huh..
I guess it's true that nobody feels like they grow up.
I'm getting the feeling that this is the last chance for everything. And it kind of creeps me out. Honestly speaking I love this place, Arts Chula. I adored BALAC so much. And I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE, damn.
How could I leave, I still work on my homework right before class, still wakes up late because my cat decides to love me after my alarm clock rings, and I still sleep in class. AKA = I have not gotten any shit together.
Anyways, here goes my 20 Facts Tag
and since I've done the Thai version, these will be NEW INFORMATIONS, not translations.
1. I read most of my English textbooks in the toilet, while I poo.
2. My first two dogs are named Happy and Birthday.
3. I did not receive them as a birthday gift — it was the word that I liked as a five-year-old.
4. I can still sing most of Disney’s songs.
5. Sometimes I’m bored of my own bed and decides to sleep on the couch.
6. I cannot play sports. God just doesn’t want me to.
7. My car is my karaoke box.
8. I have a few girl crushes in my faculty, but I can’t name them because I’m too shy.
9. My dream pet = SNAKES. Particularly a ball python. But my maid threatens to leave if I ever brought a snake into the house.
10. I was born a month earlier than I’m supposed to because my mom was in a car accident while she was pregnant.
11. I do not have the talent of baking.
12. My hair is naturally curly AND I HATE IT.
13. I am SO GOOD at Mario Kart. CHALLENGE ME.
14. I’ve wanted to become a vet when I was in the first grade. Things changed.
15. I always feel guilty when I post too much statuses and shared too many links on Facebook, but I can’t stop.
16. Watched three seasons of My Little Pony at the age of 20. LOVE IT.
17. I watch Animal Planet more than MTV.
18. I got lost in the mall when I was about 4 years old.
19. I fall down and chipped my front teeth at the age of 6.
20. I like aquariums more than I should.
OKAY. So that was my entry!
Next time I wish it would be fashion...